Company Law Advice

Often we are asked to deal with ‘one off queries’ or provide specialist advice for difficult or unusual situations. These may include assistance to directors of Flat Management or Resident Companies in need of help with their Annual General Meetings or other corporate matters.

As Chartered Secretaries and Governance Professionals, with many years of experience we are qualified to assist with such situations. We can deal with specific tasks or assist with difficult or complicated issues.

We now offer a Registration of Overseas Entity service. In accordance with The Economic Crime (Transparency and Enforcement Act) 2022 an overseas companies that owns a property in the UK register must register the details of its registrable beneficial owners at Companies House.  A company must have an Overseas ID number to register the property at the Land Registry. Failure to do so will lead to fines, possible imprisonment and the property cannot be sold.


Once we have registered the Overseas Entity, each year, an update statement must be filed.

Our prices are always competitive and less expensive than solicitors or accountants.

If you are an accountant, solicitor or company director in need of such ‘one off’ advice or assistance please call us.

Whether you are just about to set up a company or need assistance with the ongoing compliance requirements of your existing company

call us now on 020 8974 5252 or fill up this form:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.